See Jonah, you didn't just betray me the wife who actually did love you and was faithful despite you never being around or providing for me or our kids.
See my arm in the picture. You weren't there . . . . . again, many of time that you were never there too busy . . . .. probably screwing around on me.
Tucker was riding Zack like a horse pretty hard which is why he had that big grin. Zack was laughing and smiling his real smile. But they were on a platform which you can't see that was on concrete and as much as I loved the picture . . . . I wasn't going to risk either falling off the platform.
You'd know that if you had been there.
You were never there.
Yet, we loved you anyway.
Yet, I was faithful anyway so lonely in that marriage where you were never around.
You destroyed your family.
You stole not just money from me but my kids. AND ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE YOU, SUPPORTED YOU, WAS FAITHFUL.
You will never have anybody in your life that was true to you like I was. And look how you treated me. So it's no wonder you can't sleep at night.

No comments:
Post a Comment